Worry-free maintenance, security, and support for your website so that you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
You know your website is critical to your business, but are you actively protecting it and maximizing the value that it provides?
WordPress is living, breathing, software that is updated on a regular basis. Failing to apply these updates puts you at risk for being hacked or having your website injected with malware.
With our website care plans, you get someone you trust monitoring your website, making sure it continues to run smoothly, and fixing things when they go wrong.
You also receive a monthly report detailing your website’s performance and traffic stats, from which you can gauge your success and make data-driven decisions about future enhancements.
Our website care plans are priced based on the unique needs and complexity of your website. They start at $100/month and include:
- Peace of mind – Rest easy knowing that your website is secure and fully operational, and that you have someone you can call if your website goes down.
- WordPress software updates – Application of all website software updates. We will personally test your website after applying these updates to confirm that it is fully functional and fix and bugs introduced during this process.
- Daily cloud backups – Daily backups stored remotely on Amazon’s 3S cloud, ready to be deployed in the event they are needed.
- Stat reports – Monthly report detailing the health of your website, a snapshot of your traffic, and where you rank for your most important Google searches.
- Daily security scan – Daily security scan to confirm that your website is virus-free.
- Hack repair – Unlimited restoration/cleanup of your website in the event that it is ever hacked or injected with malware.
- Uptime monitoring – We will receive a notification if your site is ever down for more than a few minutes, and we will take action to get it back online as soon as possible.
- WordPress training videos – WordPress training videos in your website dashboard to help make your editing process as easy as possible.
- 30 minutes of support – We’ll help you with anything outside scope of website maintenance, including content updates, stylistic changes, form creation/configuration, additional training, or consultation. (Time does not roll over.)
- Semi-annual review – Every six months we’ll do a personalized review of your website with you to discuss what’s working, what isn’t, and how we can fine-tune your website to serve the evolving goals of your business.
At this time our website care plans are only available for websites we have personally developed.